Experienced Technical/Development Manager Wanted
Based Head Office, Ascot
Up to £60,000 plus Bonus, Pension and Healthcare.
SlimFast is the UK’s leading weight management brand. In just under 3 years market share has accelerated to over 35% with year-on-year growth well ahead of the category. For 2017 and beyond, the SlimFast commercial challenge is clear: Outstanding innovation, gaining even more share and getting the competition on the run by delivering best in market quality. To do this the key drivers will be, increased consumer penetration (doubling of TV spend), launching unrivalled brand innovation, and base sales growth. A company with enterprise and pace in everything it does, with the benefits of an established UK and US brand, SlimFast has a relentless ambition to transform nutritional weight management in FMCG today.
About the role
- To strengthen their capability, they are looking for an experienced technical and development professional to play a vital role in the evolution of transformational food products across a multitude of categories.
- Sharp capability across both technical and product development, your role will be all encompassing, ranging from owning and delivering NPD projects- concept through to launch.
- Managing manufacturing sites to drive continuous improvement delivering successful factory trials to ensure our products meet high-quality standards in food safety and legal compliance.
- Fully conversant with brand and product specifications your role will involve assessing trends on innovation in food and packaging as well as influencing the Board’s aspirations for relentless innovation.
- You’ll need to demonstrate true creativity and self confidence in your technical ‘know how’ amongst the total organisation as well as a demanding grocery retail customer base.
- You will have evident technical and development experience and qualifications
- An all-consuming passion for food, a high energy and resilience as well as being an inspirational team player.
If you are ready to follow a path towards a fulfilling career in a company whose culture respects ambition and results, then please write to Steve Simmance at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting SSFM1136