Our client, are a well-known food manufacturing business with a large UK presence. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Logistics Planner to join the business based in West Sussex.
This role requires specific logistics experience – ideally from the food industry.
- Manage the efficient delivery and distribution of products to ensure OTIF levels are at 100%
- Coordinate transport and routes for all deliveries (UK and Global)
- Ensure all deliveries are cost efficient – negotiate and load up where possible
- Handling of all administration related to the import and of goods
- An experienced and confident Logistics Coordinator – ideally from the food industry
- Strong communicator – confident at all levels
- Strong IT systems skills – Excel
- People management skills would be an advantage but not a necessity
- Highly organised with a methodical approach to work
What’s on offer?
- The opportunity to work for a company who can offer genuine career prospects
- A competitive basic salary and benefits package
- If you would like to be considered for this position then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Fraser Armstrong at D R Newitt Recruitment.