Production Shift Manager
Production Shift Manager
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home-cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all of the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europe’s fastest growing startup, but at just five years in, we’re the industry leader. Along the way, we’ve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide, and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
So, if you’re keen to join a dynamic and energetic team on a journey to scale with your out-of-the-box thinking and rigorous problem solving, look no further. We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Shift Manager to join HelloFresh UK at our warehouse in Banbury.
Working on a rolling shift pattern, you'll take ownership of shifts; managing the picking and packing operation through to dispatch. Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be directly responsible for Line Leaders and indirectly responsible for a team of 150 and their overall performance.
What you’ll do:
- Scheduling shifts with the view to maximise operational efficiency and productivity
- Ensure optimum utilisation of shift labour by effective labour planning, training & development of all staff
- Working closely with the teams to ensure the production lines are operating with a safety first mentality
- Ensuring excellent communication between production team members and Operations staff
- Accurate completion of all paperwork
- Act as a representative of your teams during production meetings
- Work closely with the Production Manager and Product teams to implement any changes to product configuration, quality and appearance.
- Lead and motivate personnel using management and teamwork techniques
- Highlight to Production Manager issues or gaps with skills, training, compliance, standards and general performance of the department.
Who you are:
- Effective problem solving, with a solutions focus and strong technical knowledge
- Familiarity with Quality Systems Management
- Managing projects and delivering within set time scales
- Experience within an FMCG or food background is preferable
- Positive attitude and a professional approach
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Access to our many employee perks including; weekly team lunches and fantastic social activities
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
Are you up for a challenge?