Packaging Development Lead
Packaging Development Lead
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home-cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all of the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europe’s fastest growing startup, but at just five years in, we’re the industry leader. Along the way, we’ve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide, and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
So, if you’re keen to join a dynamic and energetic team on a journey to scale with your out-of-the-box thinking and rigorous problem solving, look no further. We have an exciting opportunity for a data savvy Packaging Development Lead to join HelloFresh UK at our warehouse in Banbury.
Based at our built for purpose site in Banbury, you'll report into our Head of Procurement and be a key member of our Operations team. You'll own all aspects of packaging at HelloFresh UK, working closely with our suppliers through the innovation and procurement process, to ensure our customers receive their delicious ingredients in tip top shape!
What you'll do:
- Manage new and existing packaging projects from the product creation through to development and production
- Optimise our packaging engineering model and help us make changes to improve customer experience
- Partner with suppliers to design and develop packaging technologies
- Resolve packaging related problems and document packaging requirements
- Look to develop and optimise our supplier network as well as new or alternative packaging
- Lead and influence a variety of stakeholders within the business
Who you are:
- A degree from a top tier college or university
- Demonstrated experience within a packaging/supply chain role and involved in initial concept through to manufacture, through to finished product
- Experience working within a similar environment and sector (FMCG/Consumer goods)
- Created and project managed a pipeline of innovation and value optimisation projects
- Strong analytical skills, including advanced Excel
- Passionate, proactive, keen to progress your career with one of the fasted growing businesses in the UK
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Access to our many employee perks including; weekly team lunches and fantastic social activities
- Freedom to realise your ideas to create effective solutions, with plenty of room for personal growth
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
Are you up for a challenge?