Health and Safety Manager (2382)
Role title: Health and Safety Manager (2382)
Location: West Midlands
AIM Recruitment have a new opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join a large food manufacturer in West Midlands. As the Health and Safety Manager you will be supporting the organisation by implementing policies and procedures in line with legislation. In addition, you will proactively support the prevention of accidents and injuries in the workplace.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders and Imbedding strategy across the business.
- Improving working behaviours and awareness
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the Health Safety culture across the site
- Monitoring Health and Safety performance, inspections and audits
- NEBOSH Certificate in Health & Safety Management, or equivalent, as a minimum
- NEBOSH, IEMA or equivalent qualification in Environmental Management
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to challenge others constructively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to motivate and inspire self and others
- Experience of designing and delivering training is advantageous
- Ability to plan, prioritise and manage own workload
- Project management capability
- Show initiative to recognise emerging issues and proactively identify solutions
- Build effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Open to change, with ability to engage others
- Full UK driving licence
Interested? Please contact Mair at AIM Recruitment on email@example.com or call 0115 923 4651 for a confidential conversation.