Quality Compliance Technician
My client is a leading chilled foods manufacturer, supplying to the major multiples. An exciting opportunity for a Quality Compliance Technician has become available to join their Technical Team.
You will ensure that internal audit processes meet customer and legal requirements for food safety, legality and quality standards.
Responsibilities will include:
- Internal auditing system management - issuing out and control of internal audits in line with the schedule. Closing out non-conformances raised and updating of requirements for the system based on customer and legal standards
- Investigate and troubleshoot quality related issues arising from customer complaints and on-site non conformances and incidents
- Compile and update KPI documentation
- Control through management and auditing techniques, the use of all QA and factory paperwork
- Ensure that monthly traceability audits are carried out to customer and charter standards
- Collate and distribute QA audit summaries
- QA audits relating to GMP, HACCP, quality and hygiene
- Management of pest control
- Conduct and communicate fabrication and hygiene audits
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a similar role in the chilled food manufacturing industry
- Experience in dealing with the major multiple retailers and their Technical standards
- Experience of auditing production and system processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, confidence and ability to work with people at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills and experience of working to tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Flexible attitude to working hours including morning, afternoon, night and weekend shift cover
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712 / email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.