My client, a clear market leader in their field, is currently looking to recruit for a QA Auditor to work in their Technical Department.
Reporting into the Technical Manager and offering a great shift allowance premium, the ideal candidate will have a food science education, have worked within the food industry in a technical/quality capacity and have had experience of working within a Laboratory.
Outline of the role:
- Assessment of heat process of each batch of product, inputting relevant data into spreadsheet.
- Organoleptic assessments.
- Assessment of heat penetration of products with data loggers.
- Checking and logging in of incoming raw materials.
- Raising of non-conformances/ holding product.
- Liaison with production personnel (especially Shift Leader) regarding production issues.
- Releasing of finished product on stock control system.
- Writing/issuing of procedures.
- Testing of packaging.
- Sample collection.
- Ordering items required for the department.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712 / email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.