Technical Director - Savoury - Food Ingredients and Flavours
Technical Director - Savoury
Food Ingredients and Flavours
Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience + Supporting Package
Due to sustained growth and recent restructure, my client is seeking a commercially astute Technical Director with specific experience in Savoury flavours and ingredients. As a top global flavour house, my client has incredibly RD&A facilities and combines this knowledge with commerciality in the people they hire. With a team of specialist Flavourists and market leading innovation premises, this role also offers progression for future growth to VP level.
- Managing a team of specialist Flavourists, you will be responsible for setting strategy around the Savoury portfolio, pushing the innovation and commercial boundaries for this sector whilst promoting collaborative team work with other departments.
- Despite being a Technical role, you will work closely with clients from a Commercial perspective, offering strategic solutions and leading projects providing the full range of technologies to sustain profitable growth objectives and anticipating market requirements and gaps.
- You will build a strategic partnership with the R&D team, fostering a creation of excellence mentality between your team and peers.
- Operationally, you will deliver on major initiatives across resource management, raw materials and creation, whilst ensuring re-formulations projects and legislation is up to date.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- You will have started your career in Flavour creation or studied Biochemistry and understanding the molecules and science behind flavour creation in order to lead a team of Flavourists with integrity and sappiential authority.
- You will have experience in working in a technical function with a number of years experience in management.
- You will have worked with Savoury products; either flavours, ingredients or finished products.
To apply please send an up to date CV and current package details to;
or call for an initial confidential discussion on: +44 113 394 4950