Project Engineering Manager
Based; Eastern Denmark
Excellent salary and rewards package
Our client, turning over €6B annually, is experiencing high growth in their specific dairy plant in the Nordics region, and as such is looking for an innovative, high achieving Process Engineering Manager to take the lead on a significant on site project. With big plans on the horizon, including site and capital equipment investment, now is the perfect time to join. As the site is of strategic importance to our client, the site growth has been supplemented by a strong lean manufacturing mind-set and investment in people capability development.
- Reporting to the Plant Manager, it has indirect leadership over the team for specific project duties.
- You will lead and manage multiple capex projects from inception through to completion, developing detailed objectives and deliverables throughout.
- Liaising with key stakeholders, you will input into the negotiation and agreement of future contracts, whilst driving cross project knowledge on equipment and processes, sharing best practice.
- You will complete equipment design, tendering processes, support procurement, whilst ensuring effective communication between engineering, manufacturing, quality, ops control, RD&A and other stakeholders.
- You must have hygiene and risk assessment experience from within the Food sector, whilst holding ISO and HACCP qualifications.
- Ideally you will hold a degree in Engineering.
- You will have experience of managing projects at site, whilst also being able to demonstrate project value and capex value.
- You will also be able to demonstrate experience of managing and staying within a site budget.
You MUST speak Danish OR have experience of Danish culture/environment/stakeholders to be considering for this position
We will accept non Danish nationals for this position if you meet all requirements for the brief
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to: francesca @vitaeselection.com