Technical Systems and Project Support specialist
A well recognised and reputable business is looking for a quality management professional from the food industry to join their business; the role does involve some travel so they ideally would like the person to be based in Gloucestershire, Worcestershire or Derbyshire.
The main purpose of the role is to support a variety of projects across the business from a Technical aspect, so this role would suit a Quality/QA manager, Quality/QA Supervisor or Senior Quality/QA technologist.
Main duties for Technical Systems and Project Support specialist:
- Understanding project briefs and site processes
- Identify any potential quality risks and advise accordingly
- For NPD projects support trials with any process improvements or quality assessments
- Provide training were necessary to existing or new staff members
- For unapproved customers manage the process to gain approval
What is required from you?
- A strong background working in quality management in the food manufacturing industry
- Experience carrying out BRC and retailer audits
- Experience dealing with non-conformances and putting corrective actions in place
- Supplier or customer approval experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Full UK driving license
In return the company are offering:
- Competitive base salary
- 5% annual bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Please apply if you have the relevant experience