From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
- Mentor, coach and develop the ASRS Operator Technicians.
- Be accountable for maintaining the performance of the ASRS, hard link and conventional warehouse MHE
- Develop and embed the maintenance, CIL plans and spare parts (including best value)
- Plan, manage and execute maintenance and overhauls.
- Set routines for the ongoing cycle of asset care reviews.
- Develop the risk assessments and SOP’s for the ASRS.
- Deliver the M&R Budget for the ASRS equipment and conventional warehouse.
- Continuous improvement & Operational excellence implementation.
- Interface to SAP PM.
- Support the delivery of the ASRS project and commissioning. (some flexibility will be required on hours and shifts including some travel through the commissioning stage of the project).
This role requires you to have strong technical and operational skills, a good understanding and awareness of monitoring and control systems ensuring appropriate escalation of performance issues are communicated and acted upon. Machine operating, setting, adjustment, and asset care skills alongside either a mechanical or electrical qualification, or proven operational experience are required for this role.
The successful applicant will be a dual skilled, time served Engineer with electrical / automation preference and hold an engineering based NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualification and a minimum of ONC or BTEC National Diploma in electrical/mechanical engineering. You will have strong experience within an Industrial environment and have proven diagnostic, problem solving and maintenance skills and mind-set for continuous improvement.
Automation and PLC skills would be preferred in Siemens S7. Motion / Process control experience would also be an advantage as well as an understanding of PC based control systems, WCS, SAPPM, SAPEWM, SAPECC and transporeon.
The ideal candidate would be a highly motivated individual who can take a technical lead on his shift for his area and coach mentor the Operator Technician.
An enquiring self-developing mind is essential, and the individual needs to be able to make decisions based upon fact.
The individual will also need to be capable of both work and rescue at height >40 Metres and be willing to be first aid trained.
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
Location: United Kingdom : South East : Sidcup