My client is a successful Food Manufacturer with a reputation for providing an excellent service to customers. Now is an excellent time to join this professional yet friendly outfit...
To provide effective leadership and management of the Shift QA Team to achieve site compliance with the Technical policies, procedures standards and specifications. Main responsibilities include the following:
• Identify Quality System weaknesses and change as necessary to strengthen.
• Maintain and improve site work instructions and procedures ensuring BRC and relevant customer compliance.
• Co – ordinate the internal audit programme and use results to improve systems and compliance.
• Manage the Tracker database ensuring actions are addressed to the correct personnel, are relevant and closed out in a timely manner.
• Maintain and improve site HACCP system ensuring food safety is not compromised.
• Prepare and report quality KPI’s to senior management and factory staff, including timely updating of the quality information boards.
• Ensure the site quality system, records and Factory compliance is audit ready including product traceability and mass balance.
• Analyse non conformance data for trends and set in place action plans to address.
• Co – ordinate various Technical improvement projects.
• Co – ordinate continuous improvement trials.
• Ensure inspection and test equipment is accurate and maintained.
• Ensure preventative measures are put in place for investigated complaints.
• Management of various Technical contractors for example Pest Control
• Order and maintain supply of quality consumables.
• Perform stand in duties for the Site Technical Manager/Responsibilities for customer issues regarding recalls or withdrawals.
• Develop a stand in for the Quality Manager role.
You will be accustomed to working to BRC standards. You will ideally hold a food related degree coupled with experience of leading a small team. This company have set a very stretching growth challenge that will drive change, opportunity and excitement!
Working Hours: 8:45am-5pm, 40 Hours
25 Days Holidays + 8 stats
Free onsite parking, Childcare vouchers, shopping discounts
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.