Are you looking to work for a successful Food Business?
My client is a well-established company supplying into an impressive range of customers. A professional yet friendly outfit, now is an excellent time to join this progressive organisation...
Reporting into the Site Quality Lead you will work with the Technical team to ensure the quality and safety of goods that enter and leave the business whilst maintaining the legal and technical foundations of the business. You will seek continuous improvements in Quality standards and you will support BRC standards.
• Customer complaints managed in timely and effective manner
• Internal auditing of the Quality System
• Supplier information and product specifications kept up to date
• Technical advice given on label formats
• Processing customer complaints and any internal issues that may arise
• Reviewing and requesting product specifications and supplier information when necessary
• Provide a liaison point for customers and principles for audits and information
• Audit and approve third party manufacturers of the Company's branded products to ensure they meet technical and quality requirements
You will ideally hold a food related degree/qualification or equivalent. You will have previous Technical/Quality experience within a Food Business coupled with an understanding of HACCP principles. You will be an excellent communicator proficient with MS Office.
MON-FRI Office Hours, 29 Days Holiday, Pension
*Flexibility with working hours to work either 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.