Job Type: Compliance Coordinator
Sector: FMCG Packaging
This global business have been operating for nearly 100 years. This business partners with some of the biggest high-street names in the food industry.
Due to a restructure, a new created position for a Compliance Coordinator is required. This role exists to ensure full compliance to the company’s certifications and customer standards. Working across all departments, they will manage and implement compliance strategies including H&S. They will need to create and manage the full compliance systems, ensuring all documentation is logged accordingly and issued to customers where necessary. The role will also involve organizing and hosting external audits and be a strong member of the internal auditing team.
- Manage internal audits to monitor full site compliance
- Manage and improve the business quality systems
- Complete continuous improvement on the compliance systems to ensure effective and efficient processes
- Complete customer questionnaires ensuring all standards are being met
- Assist in the preparation of BRC audits
- Document and analyse statistical data and reports, while reporting findings across all levels of the business
- Host external audits
- Assist in the creation of SOPs
- Complete staff training
- Proven experience working within a food manufacturing operation
- Working knowledge of BRC requirements
- Experience working within a quality and compliance position
- Management of quality management systems
- Completion of audits, internal and external
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own workload
If you feel this is the right move in your career please do get in touch by sending your CV to Chris.Hine@DRNewitt.com or call on 0161 833 0181.