Are you an experienced Manufacturing Manager? Do you want to work 4 on 4 off on days?
Due to growth and a recent restructure we have an new opportunity for a competent and passionate Manufacturing Manager to join our team in Spalding, Lincolnshire.
As Manufacturing Manager your key focus will be to lead the end to end manufacturing function, people, process and product, across all shifts to deliver the key objectives on site.
The shift pattern is 4 on 4 off. Shift times will start from 6am and finish no later than 10pm
As manufacturing Manager you will iplement the end to end manufacturing plan in order to achieve the manufacturing unit EBIT/Productivity Objectives. You will monitor and take corrective action to ensure that labour and materials are being utilised in cost efficient processes which delivers product to manufacturing food safety and customer standards.
You will implement SHE plan/performance across the manufacturing teams in order to enhance employees health and safety wellbeing in the workplace as well as consult and advise with relevant departments to ensure the effective and efficient use of all new capital investment projects/machinery to deliver best operational advantage. You will highlight bottleneck processes and take mitigating action that will deliver labour/waste targets and provide inspirational leadership and direction to the operational community to ensure that people are kept safe engaged, focused and delivering to their potential.
- Previous experience of leading manufacturing teams in a chilled food environment.
- Previous experience of working with customers and being accountable for customer service
- Strong analytical skills
- Capability to plan and implement initiatives in a complex organisation
- Sound knowledge of modern manufacturing methodologies and systems planning
- Green Belt Six Sigma Certified
- Level Three Health and Safety - IOSH
- Legionella Duty Holder Awareness as Deputy