NPD Project Manager
Innovation and exceptional quality is critical to the success of this high profile, market leading business who have a loyal and passionate customer base. They are an international business, with a presence in Europe, North America and Asia.
- Drive and deliver key NPD projects across the product portfolio
- Be a part of a high performing NPD team which consistently delivers products and exceeds the expectations of consumers, and utilises all available expertise to maximise opportunities.
- Lead, participate in and contribute to NPD projects initiated by the marketing teams across the international business
To succeed in this challenging, people focussed business, you will have:
- Strong project management background and degree level (or equivalent) qualifications
- Track record of achievement within an innovations or project role within a fast paced, Food/FMCG/personal care manufacturing environment.
- The ability to lead and inspire others, and influence cross functionally.
- The ability to manage key relationships and stakeholders, both internal and external, whilst keeping a clear focus on the end consumer.
- Capable of working cross functionally with marketing, operations and regional teams across different countries and timezones is highly beneficial.
- The ability to communicate proactively, clearly and concisely across cultures with the right people at the right time
- High resilience, a “can do” attitude and a desire to look for alternative solutions to problems vs. accepting the status quo.
- A high level of commercial awareness and the ability to deliver against KPI’s.
- An appetite for the very best within the team and the wider business.
Part of a larger group, the business has a number of high profile brands, and has a fantastic reputation for growth and the development of high performing teams. Now poised to move into the next phase of growth, this role will deliver exceptional innovation to the market globally.
Expion: Our manufacturing, technical and engineering recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates throughout our history. Our in-depth knowledge of manufacturing and engineering recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and full salary details, quoting ref CLV3243 by email to Caroline Vooght, firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation and more information, please call 07730 888491.