Multi-skilled Engineers (Multiple locations)
Role title: Multi-skilled Engineers - multiple opportunities
Location: UK wide
Salary: £34k pa - £50k pa
AIM recruitment has multiple opportunities for multi-skilled engineers with numerous existing food manufacturing clients across the whole of the UK.
Immediate role available:
- Staffordshire: Multi-skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias). Up to £49k pa + relocation allowance (£5k) + pension up to 8%, + benefits.
- Teeside: Multi-skilled Engineers - £37.5k pa. Equipment installation and commissioning, setting standards and writing Operating Instructions. Mechanical, Electrical and instrumentation skills considered.
- Hertfordshire: Multi-skilled Engineers (any bias) - £35k pa
- East Norfolk: Multi-skilled Engineers - £35k pa. Fault finding and basic PLC knowledge required.
- Avon & Somerset: Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer - £40k pa – Strong fault finding, PPM & TPM experience required.
- Proven practical engineering experience
- Food factory production / manufacturing experience essential.
- Relevant training such as an apprenticeship, degree (HND or higher), or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline.
- Exceptional fault finding / root cause analysis skills
- PLC experience (programming skills will be held in high regard)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise work load
- Flexibility when required
Interested? Please contact Chris Clarke at AIM Recruitment on email@example.com or call 0115 923 4651 for a confidential conversation.