Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Do you want to work for a leader in the FMCG industry? Do you want to be part of a developing supply chain department? Do you want to work with a portfolio of customers including the major mults?
The companies values are extremely important to them and they include, Engagement, Communication and Leadership. The company are in a significant period of growth and are looking to expand their Operations team. The company provide a competitive base salary, great future opportunities for ambitious people and pension scheme.
My client are looking for an experienced, hard-working and motivated individual with the highest level of integrity to lead and shape a new project management function within our Operations team. We offer a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment with heavy responsibility and opportunity for growth.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven track record managing multiple projects using industry standard tools and processes. Excellent communication and presentation skills are vital to the role. Being able to adapt to changes quickly whilst maintaining a passion to deliver success for the business are key attributes of the right candidate. Travel forms part of this role.
- Lead and represent on behalf of the other Operations functions in cross-departmental project teams covering multiple projects ranging from execution of new product introduction to implementing changes within the EMEA supplier network.
- Manage, develop and motivate a small team of project managers
- Jointly preparing viable project plans with cross-departmental project teams, monitoring and documenting the progress.
- Ensure project status tracking is accurate and that updates are communicated and presented regularly to stakeholders
- Work closely with external departments such as NPD, Strategic planning, Quality and Engineering ensuring successful execution of projects
- Support the other operations functions; demand / production & materials planning, customer service, transport and inventory teams in all EMEA projects as needed
- Actively identifying and resolving potential risks to project delivery
EXPERIENCE AND ATTITUDE
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing projects in food / beverage or FMCG environment
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in food / beverage or FMCG environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong people management skills and experience
- Understanding of the special challenges presented by fast paced growth environment and continually changing product matrix
- Strong knowledge of best practice project management methodology and tools as well as good knowledge of MS Office suite. Prince2 – desirable
- Finance literate, able and willing to identify issues and find solutions to them
- Evidences high commitment – not controlled by the clock
- Flexible, enthusiastic, shows high energy and a focus on results
- Prince 2
This role is a significant opportunity within a recognised FMCG business with the opportunity to further progress and make impact!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 7 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.