£28,000 - £32,000
A large food manufacturer are looking to add a Production Planner to the team.
Reporting into the Planning Manager you will play a key role in ensuring the successful delivery of all product on site. Your duties will include:
- Creating daily production schedule
- Planning intake and preparation
- Working closely with the Production Manager, issuing the daily production plan
- Monitoring performance against the daily production schedule
- Monitoring stock levels of raw materials on site
In order to be successful in your application for this role you must have:
- At least 1 years planning experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to cope within a fast paced, continually changing environment.
If you feel that you match the above criteria then please 'apply now' or get in touch with Charlie Hempsall at The Sterling Choice on 01733 391515.
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.