D R Newitt has been assigned to recruit a Quality Assurance Manager on behalf of a food manufacturer based in North London. This is a full-time, permanent position and a great chance for a technical professional to join a stable work-force in which high technical standards & work/life balance are maintained.
Reporting into the Head of Technical you will be responsible for leading a small team of QA Technicians to ensure relevant work is completed on time. Furthermore you will ensure the internal audit schedule is completed on time and that finished product complies with specification.
This is a site based role in which you will be managing a small team alongside other duties which include:
- Lead on customer visits/audits
- Manage system of customer complaints
- Deliver relevant training
- Manage and investigate non-conformances
- Manage Certificate Analysis
- Complete supplier approval documentation
- Assists the Head of Technical
The ideal candidate for this position will demonstrate:
- Experience of managing a small teams of QAs
- Knowledge of QMS – BRC, HACCP, Red Tractor
- Relevant high risk/care or chilled product experience (desirable)
On offer is a salary up to £35,000 per annum & the opportunity to work Monday – Friday (08:00 am until 17:00 pm) – no weekends.
If you would like more information on this position please contact Josh at D R Newitt on 0131 226 5060 or email Josh on JAlcock@drnewitt.com