Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias)
A superb opportunity to join an established Food Manufacturer in a fast paced engineering environment.
As Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias) and reporting to the Engineering Manager your duties will include:
- Help to ensure the Engineering budget is being spent effectively, seeking cost saving incentives where possible
- Ensure full compliance with all Critical Control Points
- Provide service to all internal and external customers
- Ensure equipment is properly maintained and complies with regulation
- Ensure all repairs are of a high standard and completed in a timely manner
The successful applicant must have:
- A relevant Engineering Qualification or a completed Engineering apprenticeship
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment
It would be advantageous to have:
- FMCG/food Manufacturing experience
- Understanding of HACCP
Our client manufactures for major retailers throughout the UK and is a market leading company. This role offers the opportunity to gain exposer to a fast paced environment and develop your career.
If this job is for you please click the apply now button below and we will contact you shortly for a confidential conversation.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our FMCG consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels including junior management positions right up to board level appointments, as well as recruiting across the whole manufacturing process, from product concept to final delivery onto the supermarket shelves. Roles include supply chain, logistics, sales and marketing, technical and engineering, human resourcing, R&D, purchasing, HSE, quality assurance and Lean manufacturing.