- Contract Type
Manufacturing / Production Manager
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Manufacturing / Production Manager
Location: Boston, Skegness, Spilsby, Stickney, Butterwick, Wrangle, Lincolnshire
Salary: £45K, Bonus, Pension, DAYS BASED
Are you a super talented Manufacturing Manager looking for their next Days based role? This is a real opportunity for Production Manager to join a hugely successful and innovative FMCG business, their senior management team are self driven, people focused professionals who have a passion for continuous improvement. It's a fast paced and exciting environment, their brands and all their products are made with great pride.
- We're looking for a highly driven Production Manager who has a real passion for Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement. You will have experience of working and ideally have managed multi-functional teams in a fast-paced FMCG / Food manufacturing environment.
- You will have a strong operational management background, and can demonstrate successful leadership skills and exposure to Lean/ CI
- As a you will have extensive change management experience and have a proven ability to engage and inspire at all levels.
- You will can use your own initiative and be a strong decision maker.
- You'll be commercially astute, have strong analytical skills and be IT literate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Factory Manager you will have full responsibility for managing production in this state of the art facility. You will work closely with the rest of the senior team to deliver high quality product to your customers.
- Managing a direct team of Manufacturing Team Leaders, you will be responsible for leading and delivering operational performance, through the day to day of your team including development plans, RTW's, appraisals.
- Working closely with the Factory Manager and the senior team you will set and lead the site change process by facilitating best practice and sustainable process improvement to drive performance
- As Production Manager, you will ensure the site is a highly reliable, responsive and competitive whilst putting safety, quality and delivery first.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref MC/2901 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 01485 520000