I am currently recruiting for a Specification Technologist on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- To ensure that all retail specifications for new products are completed to the highest industry standards and according to deadlines required.
- To update and maintain current customer and supplier specifications to required standards.
- Responsible for ensuring all artwork sign offs (own label and brand) and packaging deadlines are met in order to facilitate product launches.
- Maintain all retailer IT systems to ensure all new and updated policies, procedures and paperwork are signed off and trained out accordingly.
- Maintain paperwork requirement for individual customer scorecards.
- To manage approved supplier list and all associated raw material specifications, supplier BRC and to work closely with team on supplier specification compliance
- Experience of creating and managing product specifications systems
- Ideally you will have experience writing finished product specifications on the UK major retailer portals such as WRSpec etc
- Ideally you will be degree qualified in a food related discipline
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary up to £30,000, working Monday – Friday office hours.
If the above role could be of interest please get in touch ASAP on 0131 226 5060 and send your most recent up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com