Production Shift Manager / Production Supervisor
Production Shift Manager / Production Supervisor, Wrexham, Food Manufacturing
An exciting opportunity has arisen at an established UK based food manufacturer for a Production Shift Manager role at a new manufacturing site in Wrexham, North Wales.
The Production Shift Supervisor reports to the Production Manager and is responsible for the day to day running of the production lines in the most effective way with minimal downtime while maintaining a safe working environment for all staff. The Supervisor must ensure that all products produced are safe, legal and meet the company's specifications.
The key day-today tasks of the Production Shift Supervisor will include:
- To meet the daily production plan and to accurately report on issues and successes.
- Managing staff absence levels and timekeeping.
- Ensure all products are produced to customer specification, within agreed cost parameters and company HACCP & BRC systems
- Ensure effective communication to the production team on all key issues.
- Motivate the team to use their knowledge and skills to achieve the shared goals.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Management/Supervisory experience in a BRC accredited Food Production environment.
- Basic Food Hygiene & Level 2 HACCP
- Some previous experience and/or knowledge of food safety standards (e.g. BRC), auditing and HACCP would be useful
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 05:30 - 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00 rotating shift pattern.
Salary: circa £26k +bonuses
To Apply: Please press the "Apply" button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: Production Supervisor, Production Team Leader, Operations, Line Manager, Production Shift Controller, Food, Wrexham, Chester, Oswestry, Wales, Wrexham, Corwen.