This is an excellent opportunity for a Production Manager to join a leading FMCG manufacturer in Wiltshire.
Role: Process Manager
Location: Bath, Trowbridge, Wiltshire
Salary: up to £60k + benefits
- Must have at least 3 years' Experience at production manager level IN FMCG.
- Must have experience managing and leading teams in a fast paced environment.
- Ideally have continuous improvement experience and project management experience.
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills – be passionate about people and their development and have excellent communication skills.
- Will ideally be degree qualified in a manufacturing, Science or engineering discipline or equivalent.
To manage and develop the chemical warehouse, dispensary and batch processing operation in line with business requirements, and provide technical support to the product development process.
- To monitor and achieve agreed manufacturing schedules on time and in full
- Coach employees to fulfil and exceed the requirements of the job.
- The management, leadership, development and recruitment of all staff.
- Manage all process spends to agreed budgets.
- To contribute fully to the NPD process.
- lead continuous improvement and drive forward changes in plant/process/products to improve on all KPI's.
- My client is a market-leading manufacturer of Beauty products to all the major retailers.
- Part of a group with a turnover of 10 billion.
- A multi-site successful business.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref DF/2904 in the subject field to email@example.com or call me on 0161 832 7463 or my mobile 07958 374 325.