Our client holds a leadership position as a global supplier of goods to the foodservice, retail and QSR sectors. These are exciting times for the business as they continue to expand their UK operations.
An opportunity exists for a hands on, customer focused site services/facilities manager, to lead the hygiene and facilities function on site. Reporting to the plant manager, you will lead and develop fit for purpose standard practice across the business, and develop a collaborative team.
Normally working Monday to Friday during standard office hours, you will take responsibility for all aspects of cleaning and sanitation through the implementation of a robust hygiene schedule, working closely with the production and engineering teams. Developing systems and processes will be all important, as will the ability to work under pressure. The capability to work within a fast paced environment, and manage all aspects of facilities is vital.
- Deliver agreed hygiene and facilities strategy for the site, ensuring that all processes are within agreed guidelines and exceed expectations.
- Develop and lead a cohesive, motivated hygiene and facilities team which consistently exceeds expectations.
- Take responsibility for Health and Safety on site, and be prepared to develop this area of your knowledge and expertise.
- Investigate and resolve any hygiene or facilities related issues on site, and implement processes to prevent re-occurrence.
To succeed in this challenging, people focused business, you will have:
- A track record of achievement within a facilities and hygiene management role within a fast paced, food manufacturing environment.
- Experience as a hygiene manager and experience of delivering tangible improvements.
- Understanding of hygiene and QA systems, principles and requirements.
- Ideally, some experience of working with H&S policy and principles.
- An insatiable appetite for the very best – product, people and performance.
Expion: Our manufacturing and technical recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates throughout our history. Our in-depth knowledge of manufacturing and technical recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and full salary details, quoting ref CLV2753 , by email to Caroline Vooght firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation and more information, please call 07730 888491.