Production Shift Manager - 4 on 4 off
Our client, an established Food Manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Production Shift Manager based at their site in the South Yorkshire region
- The core purpose of this position is to be responsible and accountable for delivering the long to medium term and strategic direction for the safe, efficient and cost-effective management of the site.
- This will be achieved by meeting agreed targets and objectives whilst maintaining a product and process quality focus.
- The day to day production responsibility sits with the Production Shift Manager’s position.
- This position will develop and lead the medium to long term operational plans of the site, whilst being a role model that underpins a culture of operational excellence, high performance, continuous improvement, people management and development, as well as active engagement of all staff.
- This position will focus on delivering and meeting the needs of both internal and external customers and be responsible for cascading and delivering on set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and responsibilities, as directed by site management.
- The successful candidate will have experience of managing production teams within a fast paced, high volume food manufacturing environment
- Be able to demonstrate good leadership and communication skills.
- Knowledge of the food industry or FMCG.
- Must be adaptable and flexible to working hours and areas.
- Experience with implementing & driving a C.I/LEAN culture
Whats On Offer
- Hours of Work - 4 on 4 off working days and nights
- Salary up to £38k dependent of experience
- Holiday Entitlement
If you are interested in this role then please forward me your most recent and up to date CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to discuss this vacancy, location or company the role is with in more detail then please call Giuseppe Leo on 0131 226 5060 or 07857 348079 anytime between 8.45am till 7.30pm Monday to Friday