Interim Multi-skilled Engineers x 4, Norfolk
Four Immediately available Multi-skilled Engineering contracts available, are you looking for your next role?
This client has a strong reputation within the food manufacturing industry for producing quality and innovative products to the major food retailers. They are looking for four Interim Multi-skilled Engineers to join the business based in Norfolk.
These roles will support the site with major projects that are due to last for at least three months.
Suitable candidates will have extensive mechanical and electrical engineering skills and experience of enhancing and maintaining plant and equipment performance. Building relationships with the production team you'll provide flexible, first class support at all times and support the teams to achieve objectives.
As Interim Multi-skilled Engineer you'll have previous experience of -
- Conducting planned preventative maintenance and reactive repairs/maintenance to factory equipment
- Logging down time, monitoring repair times and finding new ways to reduce these
- Providing engineering support to production
- Ensuring that engineering best practices and H&S procedures are adhered to at all times
- Recording and monitoring root causes of equipment failures and of spares used
- Managing contractors and auditing their work as required
Suitable candidates will have a proven track record of working in food manufacturing businesses and be well accustomed to the pace associated within these environments.
If you're an experienced Interim/Contractor looking for your next role or immediately available with the experience required, then please apply now!
REF. RAE894065 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778