My client, an established specialised foods manufacturer is currently seeking an experienced and dynamic Production Manager. The main purpose of this role is to manage the High Care production, packing and planning across the business ensuring production is completed in the specified time and quality parameters.
- Responsible for improving line efficiencies, the control of production/packing and labour costs
- Adhering to quality and hygiene standards, whilst driving the Continuous Improvement Agenda
- Contributing to daily and monthly operations meetings.
- Managing production output to achieve maximum target service level.
- Training and development of the production team including performance standards and minimum requirements.
- Responsible for key aspects of the food safety and quality system associated within the production areas.
- Ensuring full compliance of BRC best practice at all times
- A commercially minded approach at tackling all aspects .Looking at all aspects of production and more effective solutions.
- Must have food manufacturing experience preferably within chilled foods
- Must have High Care experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel
- Highly organised, motivated with excellent communication skills
- Adaptable with the ability to analyse problems and manage solutions
- Hand’s on manager with desire to spend more time on the floor than behind a desk.
- Ambitious and eager to further develop and progress through career
If you find this role of interest and would like to discuss things further, please contact Leonna @ D R Newitt.