Inspirational Engineering Leader Wanted
5 days left
- Contract Type
Are you an engineering/maintenance manager with proven experience of improving asset reliability and performance? Can you coach, develop and inspire teams of engineers? Would you be interested in joining a market leading business which offers excellent prospects for career development?
- Reporting to the site Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for managing a multi-skilled maintenance team across a fast paced environment.
- You will handle a large engineering budget and will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance of a range of production and packaging equipment.
- You will lead, coach and mentor your team to ensure that they are motivated and equipped to perform to the best of their ability.
- You and your team will work to improve asset reliability in order to improve availability and ensure that robust maintenance schedules are in place so that reactive work is kept to a minimum.
- You will promote a culture of continuous improvement so that your team are always looking for new and innovative ways of working.
- You will be an engineering or maintenance manager, ideally educated to degree level, with proven experience of leading and developing teams.
- You will an accomplished leader and be able to inspire your team so that they are fully engaged and highly motivated.
- Experience of TPM would be an advantage, but you must have proven experience of utilising modern maintenance techniques in order to improve performance.
- You will have achieved an HNC or higher in either electrical, mechanical or chemical engineering. IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications would be ideal but are not essential.
- Part of a wider group, this is a large FMCG manufacturing site producing a range of well-known brands.
- Established business which is committed to ongoing growth and investment.
- Excellent future career opportunities are available for the right person.
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 48 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Andrew Jagger, quoting reference AJ 3007.
Please note, we endeavour to make sure you will receive an email indicating if you have been successful or not within 1 to 2 weeks.
Expion: Our Engineering Management recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
Apply for Inspirational Engineering Leader Wanted
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly