Engineering Manager, Leicestershire
An ordinary job title for an extraordinary business. Unrivalled autonomy in this role means is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Great roles don't come up very often. Is this a great role?
- Considered one of the best working environments (award-winning)
- Large planned CAPEX (so good experience and CV builder)
- Excellent remuneration package (double figure additional benefits)
- Unusual companions as work colleagues (I will explain further)
- Considerable international collaboration
- Well supported and equipped team (over 60 in total)
- A company you would be proud to say you worked for
- Opportunity to progress your career across multiple products/categories/locations
- No shareholders (you will encounter very little red tape)
- Intelligent and impressive co-workers to learn from
- Will support you through University/further study
If it sounds like it is - I would love to hear from you. You will understandably need to have FMCG/Food/Automotive experience at management level but also you will need to demonstrate having worked with European and/or global businesses running collaborative projects.
Would you like to find out more? Please apply now.
REF. DAC894015 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778