Quality Manager - FTC for 1 year
A well recognised food manufacturer based in the West Midlands is looking for a Quality manager to work on a 1 year FTC.
The company is well established producing products that can be found in all the major retailers and most households around the UK.
This role would ideal suit someone who is on short notice or available immediately and is willing to gain some new product experience.
Main duties include:
- Maintain and co-ordinate implementation the quality and business management system
- Maintain and achieve unannounced BRC accreditation plus implement customer codes of practice
- Working closely with the following standards; TFMS, ASDA, Co-Op, JS, RSPO, Halal, EHO/TSO, Sedex
- Promote food safety and legal compliance through supporting cross site functions on technical standards
- Management of the Internal audit system and auditor team
- Drive continuous quality improvement through quality initiatives using on and offline QAS trending
- Train, coach and present quality and food safety procedures & policies to raise awareness of site standards
What is required?
- Experience working in food manufacturing in a quality management position whether that be in a Quality manager, Quality supervisor or team leader role
- Strong knowledge of HACCP and BRC
- People management skills
- Experienced conducting internal audits
In return the company are offering a salary of up to £38,000 per year.