Production and Warehouse Operatives
Production and Warehouse Operative Roles, Andover Hampshire, Manufacturing
Do you want to work for a Company where your ideas and experience can make a difference to what they do in each department? A family owned business who value each and every one of their employees? If this is you, they have an exciting opportunity in their Warehouse and Production teams.
Warehouse Operative Role:
- All warehousing operations from 'goods in' to 'goods out'
- Supplying materials to internal customers
- Preparing finished goods to distribute to external customers
- Management of waste disposal streams
- They invest high quality training into their employees so you can expect nationally recognised forklift qualifications, external training courses about the transport of their products and a thorough, high quality internal training programme.
Production Operative Role:
- Operate the plant and equipment in order to mix, manufacture, transfer, sample and pack product.
- Collect and accurately weigh and mix chemicals and other natural ingredients as set out in product specific formulations.
- Accurately label products in appropriate packaging.
- Comply with the policies and information identified within the MSDS's, HSE documents, risk and COSHH assessments.
- Use the manual handling equipment supplied to move heavy ingredients e.g. product drums and packs.
- They invest high quality training into their employees so you can expect thorough, high quality internal training.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:00 to 4:30 with a 30 minute lunch break. Overtime is available but on an ad hoc basis.
Package: £Competitive + Benefits inc. Pension scheme which offers an employer contribution up to 10% of salary, Life insurance scheme, Annual holiday allowance of 25 days, Annual performance related bonus scheme. Other benefits to support your welfare include Cycle to Work Scheme, childcare voucher scheme, My Work/ Life Solutions scheme for exclusive discounts, discounted gym membership and fresh fruit.
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to: Production Operative, Warehouse Operative, Machine Operator, Process, Plant Operator Multiskilled Operator, Key Operative Fork lift truck Driver Mechanical Operator Machine Multi skilled Operators Assembly, Manufacturing, Manufacturer, Andover, Winchester, Salisbury, Hampshire, Food, Drink, FMCG