Integrity and Compliance Manager
Our client is a prestigious and successful food processor with an interesting and popular product range. They currently supply the major multiples. They are currently seeking an Integrity and Compliance Manager.
To lead delivery of the Technical agenda on site, achieving Audit Ready Everyday standards. Ensure compliance with current legislation, Customer specifications, Codes of Practice and BRC Requirements. Manage the site’s Internal Audit Schedule, ensuring compliance and timely management and close out of non-conformances. Manage supplier risk assessment, specifications and support external supplier audits. Support the development of the Quality Management System and co-ordinate sharing best practice across group sites. Member of the HACCP/VACCP site team.
• Ensure the site is compliant with all legislative requirements, updating business as required in a timely manner
• Ensure compliance to customer code of practice, supporting site to be audit ready at all times.
• Complete customer requirements in relation to MSC certification, RSPCA Assured and any other requirements.
• Manage completion of all customer specifications to gold standard, demonstrating exceptional product, process knowledge and always great attention to detail
• Initiate and conduct product compliance audits to agreed schedule to ensure products continually meet company, customer and legislative requirements
• Manage effective and timely close-out of internal and external audit non-conformances
• Complete supplier specifications ( i.e. raw material, ingredients, packaging), maintain and develop risk assessed approved ingredient and packaging supplier list, and ensure all product information is up to date and accurate.
• Support Site Technical Manager in the design, implementation and maintenance of Quality Management System and KPI reporting
• Contribute to NPD process, including Quality Attribute Sheets, shelf-life testing, production line trials, artwork checks, and collation of comprehensive product files
• Maintain and develop pro-active communications with all customers, suppliers and third parties to ensure all product information is present and accurate.
• Manage and ensure that the internal audit schedule is being maintained and managed to ensure compliance, with Non Conformances being recorded and updated and maintained when required
• Manage health, safety and environmental compliance within area of accountability, in line with Company processes and procedures, including appropriate staff training
• Three years’ experience in a technical compliance role
• Knowledge of web-based retailer technical systems
• In-depth understanding of UK major retailer codes of practice
• Operate effectively on own initiative
• Knowledge of HACCP/VACCP principles
• Knowledge of BRC and customer audit standards,
• Competent and confident user of office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Great communicator
• Work effectively as a team member and independently
What’s of offer?
This role comes with a competitive salary and flexible benefits, including performance related bonus.
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please forward a copy of your CV to Simon Norris.