Field Service Engineer
Eden Scott’s client is a Global Manufacturing organisation going through a rapid period of growth. Due to increased customer demand, opportunities have now become available for Field Service Engineers to join the team on a permanent basis.
The role will involve global travel and successful candidate’s must be willing to work away 70-90% of the time.
- Provide ongoing technical support to customers following installation of new and aftermarket equipment
- Supervise sub-contractors in effective operation and maintenance procedures
- Work with sales, engineering and production regarding field service requests
- Field service calls to diagnose problems with the equipment on-site
- Submit service and inspection reports
- Promote and build good customer relations at all times
- HND qualified or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
- Experience gained in food manufacturing industry
- Customer facing experience is advantageous
- Experience of Automated Guided Vehicles
- Excellent communication skills