Quality Manager – Liverpool
My client is a family run business, based in the outskirts of Liverpool. They manufacture delicious ambient products for B2B businesses. They have recently expanded, so are now looking for a Quality Manager to join their growing team.
This is a Monday – Friday role, offering a salary circa £30,000.
- Take full responsibility for the QA function within the site, both in production and in the labs.
- Maintain the QMS
- Manage and maintain a structured GMP auditing system
- Ensure a clear quality objective to both the business, suppliers and customers
- Develop and mentor the onsite quality and laboratory teams
- Ensure the production teams meet all quality requirements and measure success
- Pest control
- HACCP lead
- Degree qualified in a food related subject or similar
- Proven background in food manufacturing
- Experience managing and developing a team
- Fully aware of current BRC and food safety regulations
If this is of interest please get in touch to Amy McLaughlin on 0161 833 0181 or email@example.com