4 days left
- Contract Type
- Customer Specifications – written to customer standards, with full co-operation from our 5 sites. Review regularly to ensure information is correct and audit ready, including attachments
- Critical Paths – monitor to ensure key milestones & launches are met. Add any key milestones around artwork/packaging and flag any potential issues to the team
- Artwork Approval – to meet key milestones. Ensure double checks in place to minimise revisions and site comments are followed up in a timely manner
- Nutritional Testing – as per customer requirements i.e. for artwork generation and annual due diligence testing
- Quality Attribute Sheets (QAS) Documents – with input from sites. Required for 1st Production sign off.
- Audit Compliance – assist the Compliance Manager pre and post audit to minimise non compliances for Specifications and Artwork
- Consumer Complaint awareness
- Benchmarking & Consistency Panels – internally and support at retailers.
- NPD – participate in new idea generation. My Client are actively looking to expand their customers and product areas.
- Site visits – as and when required i.e. team meetings and to gain knowledge of our products and processes.
- Knowledge of Customer databases for Specifications and Artwork Approval (Tesco, Asda, Coop, Morrison, Aldi and new non retail customers)
- Attention to detail
- Good Organisation skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to situations
- Knowledge of Legislation
- Knowledge of retailer policies
- Good communication skills – with sites, retailers and agency contacts.
- £25,000-30,000 + 25 Days Holiday + Pension
Apply for Technical Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly