An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Quality Manager to join a food manufacturer based in London.
Job Title: QA Manager
Salary: circa £35k
QA Manager– The Role:
This is a Days based role, managing the QA department of a busy food manufacturing facility reporting into the Technical Manager
- You will manage the QA team, to ensure that the Quality systems and procedures are maintained
- You will lead on customer visit/audits with regard to the QMS, calibration, lab testing, complaints and non-conformances
- Manage, guide and regularly assess QA technicians to ensure the relevant work is completed on time
- Ensure internal audits are completed to schedule
- Actively participate in periodic HACCP and Technical/Quality Review Meetings.
- Complete NPD factory handover paperwork and attend first production
- You will support and develop team members to achieve the company's strategic objectives
- Experience of managing a small team of QA's
- Knowledge and experience of Quality Management Systems ie BRC, HACCP, Red Tractor etc
- Ability to deal effectively with customer complaints
- Good communicator
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Training in HACCP and Food Hygiene
- Experience in use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- High Risk experience (desirable)
- Food Related Degree/HND qualification (desirable)
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref KG/2922 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 7896247291.