I am currently looking for a motivated individual to join a well-established business in the Sussex as Production Manager
Salary: circa £35k plus benefits
- A Highly successful business with over 200 years' experience in the food manufacturing industry
- Several stores around the U.K. with plans to open more!
- Exciting growth plans and opportunity to progress.
As Production Manager, your daily roles and responsibilities will include:
- Leading, managing and training of the production team of around 15 employees
- Plan production for efficiency and to ensure production targets are met
- Measure and continuously improve quality and production process.
- Manage stock and oversee purchasing
- Ensure Health & Safety and Food Safety requirements are met
- Streamline production, NPD and HACCP compliance.
What you get:
You will get the opportunity to join a successful business at a time when they are looking to grow and open more sites across the U.K.
- Competitive salary plus benefits.
- Working with some of the biggest retailers in the country.
- Opportunities for progression.
The successful candidate will hold the relevant experience and qualifications to undertake this role, including:
- Previous experience e within a manufacturing production environment is essential
- Worked in EEC and HACCP compliant environment
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of production scheduling, purchasing, quality control and people management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skill
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV to email@example.com with DF/2921 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07958374325 (personal), and I'll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!