Supply Chain Administrator
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing Food Manufacturing business and take on your next challenge in Supply chain. Based in Cambridgeshire.
As Supply Chain Administrator your duties will include:
- Ensuring the current weekly production plan is up to date to help with material ordering
- Using the sap mrp system to place orders and make changes
- Managing stock levels of materials and highlighting any issues to the Supply Chain Manager
- Preparing and report weekly / monthly information
- Working with procurement and suppliers providing forecasted demand data along with forward purchase orders.
The successful applicant must have:
- 2 years+ Supply Chain experience
- Strong IT skills (Excel, SAP/ERP/MRP systems)
- Good organisational and planning skills
It would be advantageous to have:
- FMCG/Food Manufacturing experience
This role offers the opportunity to join a well-established and growing company with a culture of investing in people and staff development. This is a newly created role due to company growth.
A competitive salary of £18-22,000 is on offer dependent on individual experience.
If this job is for you please click the apply now button below and we will contact you shortly for a confidential conversation.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our FMCG consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels including junior management positions right up to board level appointments, as well as recruiting across the whole manufacturing process, from product concept to final delivery onto the supermarket shelves. Roles include supply chain, logistics, production and engineering, sales and marketing, technical and quality assurance, human resourcing, R&D, purchasing, HSE, and Lean manufacturing.