Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Eden Scott’s client is a well-established manufacturing organisation based in Glasgow. Due to continued growth, an opportunity has become available for a Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) to join the existing team.
The purpose of this role is to ensure production is achieved by maintenance of a range of production equipment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure all plant, equipment and building services are maintained to a highest standard
- Complete PM inspections, report defects and complete stores procedures
- Production downtime kept to a minimum through planned preventative maintenance
- Complete work based risk assessments and work permits
- Time served or equivalent (Electrical Bias)
- PLC experience
- Understanding of PPM routine and procedures
- Food manufacturing experience preferred
Apply for Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly