Food Safety Technologist
4 days left
- Contract Type
Eden Scott’s client is a leading food manufacturer supplying branded and own label products to the UK, Europe and International markets from multiple sites throughout the UK.
Reporting to the QA Manager you will be an expert and leader in Food Safety who champions best practice and demonstrates integrity to support a culture of care and excellence.
- Deputise for the QA Manager as required.
- HACCP Team Leader Deputy
- Provide guidance and direction with regards to Food Safety to all departments.
- Lead the development, implementation and compliance with HACPP programs that support the safe handling of food.
- Ensure the Critical Control Points are correctly risk assessed, identified and monitored by operations with appropriate due diligence records available when required.
- Investigate and resolve critical food safety complaints.
- Coordinate and support customer audits and visitors taking responsibility for Food Safety elements as required.
- Conduct Food Safety Audits
- Manage all food non-conformances in a timely and transparent manner.
- Facilitate and deliver consistent training, coaching and mentoring.
- Ideally Degree qualified in Food Science of similar (minimum HNC in a food related topic)
- Previous food manufacturing experience as a Technical, Quality or Food Scientist
- Advanced Food Hygiene (Advantageous)
- Advanced HACCP (Advantageous)
- Internal Auditing qualification
- Knowledge of allergen risks, controls and segregation
- Knowledge of Food Manufacturing Standards and Technical requirements
- Ability to deliver training
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Alasdair Murray on 0131 550 1117.
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Apply for Food Safety Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly