Eden Scott’s client is a leading food manufacturer supplying branded and own label products to the UK, Europe and International markets from multiple sites throughout the UK.
Reporting to the Production Shift Manager, you will implement a World Class Manufacturing environment through excellent leadership behaviours.
- Manage a team of Operators to deliver the Business Plans.
- Attaining KPI standards, identifying and implementing improvement opportunities.
- Drive effective performance management using lean manufacturing techniques.
- Focus on clear communication, plant handover, team briefs, team development, taking responsibility and accountability for open and honest communication.
- Work to plant matrices, alert management team of any drift from targets etc.
- Optimise the process and deliver site priorities by managing/leading Safety, Right First Time, Quality, Cost, People and Delivery.
- Facilitate and deliver consistent training, coaching and mentoring.
- Support up skilling of the operation teams.
- Drive effective process management to deliver excellent quality standards
- Previous knowledge and experience of leadership in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to manipulate data and software systems to produce reports.
- A working knowledge of lean manufacturing tools and techniques.
- Previous food manufacturing experience would be advantageous but not essential!
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Alasdair Murray on 0131 550 1117.
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Apply for Production FLM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly