Production Shift Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
Eden Scott’s client is a leading food manufacturer supplying branded and own label products to the UK, Europe and International markets from multiple sites throughout the UK.
Reporting to the Factory Manager, you will promote a World Class Manufacturing environment through excellent leadership.
- Manage a team of FLMs to ensure effective delegation, coaching and support.
- Management of KPI standards and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Drive effective performance management using lean manufacturing techniques.
- Optimise the process and deliver site priorities by managing/leading Safety, Right First Time, Quality, Cost, People and Delivery.
- Facilitate and deliver consistent training, coaching and mentoring.
- Dive effective process management to deliver excellent quality standards.
- Previous knowledge and experience of leadership in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to demonstrate successful management of managers across shifts.
- Ability to manipulate data and software systems to produce reports.
- Good knowledge of HR policies and the laws relating to the employment of people.
- A working knowledge of lean manufacturing tools and techniques.
- Previous food manufacturing experience would be advantageous but not essential!
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Alasdair Murray on 0131 550 1117.
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Apply for Production Shift Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly