Eden Scott’s client is a well-established manufacturing organisation based in Inverness. Due to continued growth, an opportunity has become available for a Site Electrician to join the team.
Day Shift role – Monday – Friday 8am-4.30pm
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for the operation and installation of all site buildings electrical, wiring and lighting in accordance with current electrical standards.
- Ensure all plant, equipment and building services are maintained to a highest standard
- Complete PM inspections, report defects and complete stores procedures
- Production downtime kept to a minimum
- Complete work based risk assessments and work permits
- Time served or equivalent in an electrical discipline
- 17th Edition highly advantageous
- Strong practical electrical maintenance skills
- Excellent problem solving activities