Production Shift Manager
Job Type: Production Shift Manager
Salary: Negotiable Dependent on Experience
Location: North West
Are you a motivated and ambitious Production Shift Manager or Supervisor? Do you strive for the very best results, building strong relationships to achieve them?
My client is looking for a Production Shift Manager with a strong background in team management, has a good work ethic and enjoys a fast paced environment.
This food manufacturing business have a real passion for team engagement, encouraging a good working environment and providing opportunities for progression. They specialise in chilled food manufacturing some big household names. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to work as part of a large team with room for progression.
You will be managing a team of up to 22 across both manual and automated lines. You will be an integral part of the management structure reporting into the factory manager.
- Lead and manage a team of skilled production operatives
- Consider and promote health and safety procedures
- Team management with an engaging approach to ensure all timelines are strict and duties performed to a quality level
- Motivate and develop a team, conducting training and performance reviews
- Communication with senior management and team members, holding briefings, meetings and daily handovers
- Drive forward continuous improvement, overseeing NPD processes to completion
The Successful Candidate:
- You will have experience as a Production Shift Manager/Supervisor within a food manufacturing company
- The ability to react fast within a factory environment
- A proven track record of delivery and strong man management
- Comprehensive understanding of good practices
- You will have a keen eye for detail, with excellent organisation skills
- You will have a proven track record in team management with a proactive approach to achieve continuous improvement of standards
- Excellent communication skills
- An approachable and engaging personality
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV through to Rhiannon.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.