Warehouse Shift Leader / Supervisor
3 days left
- Contract Type
Warehouse Shift Leader Hitchin Hertfordshire Food Manufacturing FMCG
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Shift Leader for a leading Food Manufacturer
Based in Hitchin the role is commutable from Luton Stevenage Dunstable Luton Milton Keynes etc.
Our Client is recruiting for a Warehouse Shift Leader, working within the Company duties will include developing an effective team, which operates to specified procedures. You would also be expected to ensure the safe use and operation of all facilities and equipment and continually assess work methods and devise and implement improvements
Communicate with production, planning and KP warehouse to ensure all customer orders are achieved and all materials required to make the orders are called back in a timely and appropriate manner. Facilitate a â€œcan doâ€ approach and ensure a strong team culture exists within the department and across all areas.
- Will be responsible for effective hand over and communication between shifts, assisting in the selection of new or replacement staff.
- Monitoring and planning holiday leave and overtime cover to ensure the efficient and cost effective running of the team.
- Identifying training needs and implementing action where required.
- Maintaining and continually improving agreed standards of quality and ensuring the implementation of quality assurance procedures.
- Being responsible for maintaining hygiene, health and safety standards and the correct use of protective clothing and safety equipment.
The Ideal Candidate:
- To succeed in this role you will have proven communication and influencing skills and be able to lead a team and work within a team.
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure.
- Be computer literate, and a good organiser
- Must hold a current counter balance FLT and Flexi FLT licence
Hours: Rotating Day shift pattern Monday to Friday (6am-2pm, Week 1) (2pm-10pm Week2)
Salary: Basic £22,734.40 per annum +Rotating Shift allowance of £4,555.20 - which is a total of £27,289.60+ Benefits
To apply: please press the 'apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to Warehouse Team Leader, Logistics Team Leader, Warehouse Supervisor, Logistics Controller, Supply Chain.
Apply for Warehouse Shift Leader / Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly