SAP Super-User (Sales and Distribution)
Posted by: Expion
Job title: SAP Super-User
Salary: £30k - £35k
Benefits: Bonus, pension, healthcare
*Flagship site of a well known multi-national company, committed to continuous improvement
*Part of a worldwide group
*Large site with excellent prospects for career development
*Supply chain arena
- Support Supply Chain Team across EMA, providing the link between the business and IT.
- Main point of contact to the business for all systems related initiatives
- Key member of the Order-To-Cash team, owning testing and sign-off
- Own demand intake process for the EMA business requests and assist with defining scope, business and process requirements.
- Manage demand and intake of system requirement and prioritisation process of SAP enhancements. You will be responsible for change control, management of user acceptance testing and SAP system changes sign off.
Knowledge and super-user experience of using *SAP* is mandatory to be considered for this role.
We really need someone who has experience in a data projects, liaising and monitoring the data.
My client is a large international company which designs, manufactures, sells and services innovative and sought after products throughout the world. They have consistently achieved year on year growth through challenging financial environment and are well placed to continue this growth.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.
Expion: Our supply chain, sales and marketing recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates throughout our history. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
To apply for the role, please send your CV to Richard Clegg at Expion, quoting ref RC-3375, preferably by using the 'Apply Now' button on this page.