Are you a passionate procurement professional?
Do you want to work for one of the UK’s fasting growing brands?
Do you want to be involved in developing a market-leading procurement strategy?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a market-leading consumer company on an exciting role for a Procurement Manager. This role will be based in the vibrant city of Aberdeen.
This Procurement Manager role is about developing exceptional relationship with suppliers to provide responsibly sourced produce for the manufacturing process.
We are looking for candidates with experience in procurement in FMCG.
This is what is expected of you in this Procurement Manager role:
- Forecast price & market trends, by product type, to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier
- Managing supplier service and performance through agreed KPI and performance improvement metrics
- Be the first point of contact and escalation for all supply chain relationships
- Providing commercial guidance and recommendation on supplier agreements and the PSL
- Identify and driving through changes that can improve processes in the supply chain
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone that can demonstrate a proven ability in developing best in class FMCG procurement strategies, with a strong skills set in managing strategic supplier relationships.
You will have a strong commercial outlook and be a dynamic Procurement Manager who is both process & people focussed.
We are looking for candidates that possess a real passion to succeed with huge drive and determination to develop the procurement strategy and themselves.
It would also be great if you’re a qualified member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS).
You must be; a Communicator, an Influencer, a Leader, a Project Manager, Highly Numerate, Results Driven, Self-Motivated, Energetic and Personable.
The successful candidate can expect a market competitive salary, bonus, pension contributions & company car.
Please apply if this sounds like the right role for you.