Assistant Technical Manager - Food Manufacturing
Assistant Technical Manager – Food Manufacturing
This is a great opportunity for a career-minded Quality/Technical Manager to join a major food manufacturing group where you will have a real influence on the quality strategy.
Job Title: Assistant Technical Manager
Location: Leicestershire/ Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire
Salary: c£45k - £50K + benefits
Assistant Technical Manager – The Candidate:
- Do you have experience at a Senior Quality Management level in a food manufacturing environment, preferably chilled?
- Do you have experience of managing and developing an established team?
- Can you motivate and inspire a team?
- Are you degree qualified or similar in a relevant subject, e.g. Food Safety, Food Science, Food Technology, Microbiology or similar?
- Are you qualified in HACCP management techniques and application?
- Have you got proven experience working with the UK's major retailers?
- Have you got excellent communication skills, verbal and written?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on...
Assistant Technical Manager – The Role:
- This is a days based role, managing the QA/technical department of a demanding and growing food manufacturing facility.
- Reporting to the Head of Technical, you will lead the site technical team, to ensure that all the Quality systems and procedures are maintained.
- You will be responsible for managing the auditing process, including internal auditors, and be a key player in managing the relationship with retailers.
- You will train and develop your team, delegating accountabilities and ensuring the highest quality products leave the site.
- My client is keen to offer career development opportunities to its employees, and as part of a much wider group, fantastic opportunities exist.
- A well-known, ambitious company who have a real commitment to quality and people.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this brand new role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/ATMM to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0845 003 6872 or mobile 07792 465995.